The SOSSI Annual General Meeting will be held at 1pm on Tuesday 31 May at the Park Office in Te Haruhi Bay, and preceded by a BBQ at 12 noon. The agenda is as follows. Relevant papers will be sent to members by email and available at the meeting.
1. Welcome, Apologies
2. Minutes of the 2015 AGM held 9 June 2015
3. Matters Arising from Minutes
4. Annual Report (Chair)
5. Financial Accounts (Treasurer)
6. Project Coordinators Report (Senior Ranger Open Sanctuaries)
7. Recommendations for Subscriptions
The Committee recommends that the annual membership fee remain at $10 for
all levels of membership, with a discount of 20% for those wishing to pre-pay a
5-year (non-refundable) membership.
8. Election of Committee members
9. General Business